2.24.2012

Paint - you are always on my mind

My thoughts are absolutely consumed by exterior paint colours.  We painted our house about 3 yrs ago a tan colour with cream trim work but it feels a little dull to me now so with the new build I've a chance to pep it up a bit. 
I think I'm sold on white trim this time around - my ultimate goal is to live in a completely white house inside and out (will never happen) but trim work gives me a little taste of it and can easily be freshened now and then.  For the body I'm thinking a greenish/gray so that our lovely flowers and shrubs can pop against it.  We're cladding the house with concrete siding as it's the most cost effective.  I'd die for a cedar shingled house but I'll settle for the siding with cedar detailing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment